Our Pre-University Course marks the beginning of specialization in the pursuit of higher learning. Students can select their respective field of interest from among two major academic streams – Science and Commerce
Each Program is comprehensive to deliver the value with sufficient inputs to the students to embark on a professional career. Apart from providing core inputs related to the specific program, the students are provided with the additional training program to develop their professional competency through various academic seminars, workshops and extension lecturers. The provisions have been created to obtain additional certification in the area of soft skills, quality benchmarks and IT skills. Each student is prepared for placement on a continuous basis through pre-placement and final placement activities as per the corporate standards.
Each combination offers four core subjects within the area of their choice in addition to language studies. While English as first language is compulsory, students have the freedom to choose from Hindi, French and Kannada as their second language.
Apart from excellent coaching by highly qualified and experienced faculty, the students are provided with ample opportunities to participate in and witness various cultural activities and spectacular performances.
Regular sports and games activities help them to build a strong and healthy body, special individual attention is given to the higher achievers as well as slow learners.
It is the ideal vision of our chairman to impart extra coaching to highly talented student s in academics and cultural activities. In addition to this he strives to imbibe the aesthetic sensibility among the students by conducting various cultural activities. Numerous sports events are held to develop the spirit of sportsmanship among the students.
We also offer quality education to economically backward class and middle-class students with the aim of giving the opportunity to more people at an affordable cost.
The following important features are focused on for students to excel in the subject:
• Basic concepts must be thoroughly analyzed and studied
• Systematic studies should be adopted with concentration and confidence to comprehend the concepts
• Intelligence and skill plays a pivotal role in mastering the subject
Medium of Instruction: English
Eligibility for admission:
1. The Karnataka Secondary School Leaving Certificates (S.S.L.C.) Examination Or
2. Any other examination recognized by the Dept. Of Pre-University Education, Karnataka as equivaient to the Karnataka S.S.L.C. Examination for the purpose
3. Candidates from states outsides Karnataka are governed by the conditions specified in G.O.No.Ed/45/SHH-95 dated 25-5-95, Bangalore.
The combinations offered are: